A Dietary Supplement to Support Detoxification Functions
Detox PRO™ combines various minerals, herbs, antioxidants, glutathione precursors, amino acids, DMG and 3 patented ingredients known to support bioavailability and liver health.
Detox PRO™ is recommended for:
- People searching for support for normal toxin cleansing and individuals on a weight-loss program.
- People exposed to chemical solvents (painters, dry cleaners, construction workers, printers, office workers, auto mechanics, manicurists, and beauticians)
- People who experience continuing fatigue.
- People undergoing sauna therapy and people with chemical sensitivities.
Detox PRO™ supports normal detoxification in the following ways:
- Providing advanced, balanced support for multiple phases of detoxification
- Supporting kidney, liver and colon health and function
- Supporting the detoxification of solvents, metabolic wastes, micro-organisms, environmental toxins and drugs
Phases of Detoxification:
Phase I (neutralize) involves a group of enzymes, known as the cytochrome P450 family, which are all imbedded in healthy cell membranes of liver cells. When cytochrome P450 enzymes metabolize a toxin, it chemically transforms it to a less toxic form making it a water soluble substance ready for Phase II. During Phase I many free radicals are generated making antioxidants a critical component to a well rounded program.
Phase II (conjugate) involves a process called conjugation. Conjugation may be defined as the addition or coming together of compounds in order to neutralize toxins, making them more easily excreted through the urine or bile. The major conjugation reactions include glucuronidation, amino acid conjugation, sulfation, glutathione conjugation, acetylation and methylation.
Phase III (eliminate) is when the toxins actually exit the body. Colon health, digestion and overall intestinal wellbeing are intricately involved in the health of the detoxification process. The Bacillus coagulans used in this formula are a vegetarian, dairy free source of probiotics providing five billion colony-forming units that support intestinal wellness and colon health to allow for a healthy elimination process. Burdock is a source of inulin and mucilage offering a soothing effect on the GI tract. As a prebiotic and fiber, Inulin supports the growth of friendly and healthy intestinal bacteria which supports good colon health and microbial balance in the gut during and following a detoxification program.
Urinary Tract Support is also covered in this formula as it too plays a role in the elimination process. Uva Ursi Leaf Extract is most commonly known for its kidney supportive cleansing properties. Stinging Nettle Leaf Extract is an herb that supports removal of metabolic waste for easy excretion through the kidneys.