Why do practitioners prescribe Semorelin?
Proponents of Sermorelin therapy also affirm its many positive effects and advocate that it helps rejuvenate youthful energy and vitality.
Other observations include:
- Accelerates healing from wounds or surgery
- Aids in development of lean body mass and new muscle cells
- Enhances the immune system
- Increases calcium retention and bone density
- Increases strength and endurance
- Improves ability to concentrate
- Improves sleep quality
- Reduces body fat through lipolysis
- Strengthens the heart
Sermorelin Acetate is often prescribed as a cost effective alternative to human growth hormone for adults with human growth hormone deficiency as diagnosed by a licensed physician. Proponents of Sermorelin therapy also affirm its many positive effects and advocate that it helps rejuvenate youthful energy and vitality.
When we are young, generous amounts of GHRH (Growth-Homone-Releasing Hormone) are produced, allowing the pituitary to provide the body with plenty of growth hormone to maintain growth, health, and vitality. As we age, GHRH production decreases and leads to growth hormone scarcity which can inhibit healing, health, and vitality.